Here are some of my selected publications. You can also take a look at the complete list of my publications.
Expressing Arbitrary Reward Functions as Potential-Based Advice. In Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-15).. (2015).
Multi-Scale Reward Shaping via an Off-Policy Ensemble. In International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS-15). To appear.. (2015).
Off-Policy Shaping Ensembles in Reinforcement Learning. In European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI). IOS Press.. (2014).
Adaptive and Learning Agents. Berlin, Germany: Springer. Retrieved from http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/book/978-3-642-28498-4. (2012).
Game Theory and Multi-agent Reinforcement Learning. In , Reinforcement Learning: State of the Art (pp. 441-470). Springer. Retrieved from http://www.springer.com/engineering/computational+intelligence+and+complexity/book/978-3-642-27644-6. (2012).
Transfer Learning for Multi-agent Coordination. In International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2011). Rome, Italy.. (2011).
Learning a Pricing Strategy in Multi-Domain DWDM Networks. In IEEE International Workshop on Local and Metropolitan Area Networks. Chapel Hill, USA.. (2011).
Proceedings of the 11th Adaptive and Learning Agents Workshop. Taipei,Taiwan: AAMAS11. Retrieved from http://como.vub.ac.be/ALA2011/ALA11_Proceedings.pdf. (2011).
Learning Multi-Agent State Space Representations. In 9th International Conference on Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS 2010). Toronto, Canada.. (2010).
Analyzing the Dynamics of Stigmergetic Interactions through Pheromone Games. Theoretical Computer Science. Special Issue on Swarm Intelligence: Theory, 2116–2126. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tcs.2010.03.004. (2010).
Decentralised Reinforcement Learning in Markov Games. Brussels,Belgium: ASP-VubPress. Retrieved from http://www.aspeditions.be/article.aspx?article_id=DECENT352I. (2010).
Decentralized Learning in Markov Games. ( )IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (Part B: Cybernetics), 38, 976-81. Retrieved from http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?tp=&arnumber=4539483&isnumber=4567535. (2008).
Switching Dynamics of Multi-Agent Learning. In International joint conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS'08).. (2008).
- Dutch-Belgian Reinforcement Learning Workshop
- WCCI 2014 Special Session on Learning and optimization in multi-criteria dynamic and uncertain environments.
- KER Special Issue on Adaptive and Learning Agents
- The Adaptive and Learning Agents workshop 2012
- IJCNN 2012 Special Session on Real World Applications of Reinforcement Learning
- The Adaptive and Learning Agents workshop 2011
- International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS)
- International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence(ICAART)
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI)
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI)
- IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI)
- IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI)
- Belgian Dutch Artificial Intelligence Conference (BNAIC)
- Adaptive and Learning Agents Workshop
- Artificial Life and Intelligent Agents Symposium
- IEEE Transactions on Man, Systems & Cybernetics
- Elsevier Theoretical Computer Science
- ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games
- Best Paper Award at ALA 2015 (8 Jun 2015)
- AI-Lab Hosts Dutch-Belgian Reinforcement Learning Workshop (21 Oct 2014)
- Call for papers: Special session at WCCI 2014 “Learning and optimization in multi-criteria dynamic and uncertain environments” (28 Oct 2013)
- Real World Applications of Reinforcement Learning session at IEEE WCCI 2012 (6 Jun 2012)
- Adaptive Learning Agents workshop at AAMAS 2012 (1 Jun 2012)